5.28.2015

making my way down state


dress: element eden

HEY GUYS.

It's literally been years. Well, I mean, a week and a half, but it's basically the same thing. How is everyone doing? Did we all survive finals? If you haven't taken them yet - I'm praying for you. My life went from 0-100 faster than Drake hopped from that wheelchair to the Billboard 100. (Yes, I am proud of that one.)

 I have so much happening that a bunch of other things aren't, like, you know, blog posts. I know I could schedule them, but that's just so...stale. You don't get the ~vibes of the moment~, you feel?  Plus, the stuff that's happening is REALLY COOL AWESOME STUFF, so it'll pay off eventually for all of us. I promise. I can't tell you about most of it (yet), but here's one:

I'M GOING TO VISIT LOS ANG- I MEAN, SALLIE. I AM GOING TO VISIT SALLIE. WHO HAPPENS TO BE IN LA. WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

I'm just kidding. (A little.)

But yes, I am going to visit my best friend in the City of the Juice Obsessed Soulcyclers next week, and I'm extremely excited. Expect lots of photos of palm trees, and a 200+ second long snapchat story. No ragrets.

x J

ps. you can't see my 200+ second long snapchat story if you don't add me on snapchat: justinasharp (if you aren't already following me on insta there's really no helping you)

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your photos and I loved and laughed at that Drake reference. Look how much he's grown haha x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.