6.06.2014

I trusted you


 bag c.o. pepaloves//film cameras ftw or nah


I'VE BEEN POISONED.

BY FOOD. 

Which is actually worse than being poisoned by a person
 because I trusted food.

Anyway, it took me out for a week. 
No blogging, no going anywhere, 
and possibly worse of all:
no selfies.

I hit post limit on tumblr.
Created eight hour-long playlists.
Read all of my library books.
Wrote some awful poetry.
I even ran out of netflix to watch. 
That is how dire the situation was becoming.
 But I have eaten haggis,
 and once you have eaten haggis, 
there is not a food poison known to man strong enough to keep you down.

So I return, 
with a list of blog post ideas, lots of gorgeous outfits,
and a strong aversion to ranch dressing.

xx
Justina

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog (through your comment on mine, thank you!), you are absolutely hilarious. New follower! xx

    whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.