"I love you Ellen!" -Jared Leto
Last night was the best award show of the season.
There was Ellen, pizza, Ellen, selfies, Ellen, Sad Leo, Ellen, Jared Leto, Ellen, Jared Leto's hair,
and a minute and a half long education on the Fallings of Jennifer Lawrence,
by no other than Ellen.
Here are the thoughts, in no particular order.
1. What kind of award show would this be if JLawr didn't trip in the first half hour?
Answer: a bad one
2. I ship Emma + Joseph forever.
3. Lupita Nyong'o is an incredibly graceful and flawless human being.
Dear Pharrell's Hat: I want my lipbalm back. Love, L
4. The award for best speech is tied between Jared
(minute in a half, covered all major world problems)
("No matter where you're from, your dreams are valid.")
5. Serious question: do Australians have special bras with pockets inside?
6."-it's been raining. We're fine. Thank you for your prayers."
-Ellen nailing LA
7. Can someone order me a pizza or I can just share with Brad Pitt that'll work too
8. If I just jump on a trampoline for twenty minutes, then fall off, is it the same as seeing Gravity?
9. I SURVIVED THE ELLEN INDUCED TWITTER CRASH OF 2014
her selfie game is too strong
10. Ellen. ELlen. ELLen. ELLEn. ELLEN.
I'm going to start practicing my "-and the Oscar goes too.."
just in case