3.03.2014

justina's thoughts from the oscars


 "I love you Ellen!" -Jared Leto

 Last night was the best award show of the season. 

There was Ellen, pizza, Ellen, selfies, Ellen, Sad Leo, Ellen, Jared Leto, Ellen, Jared Leto's hair,
and a minute and a half long education on the Fallings of Jennifer Lawrence, 
by no other than Ellen.

Here are the thoughts, in no particular order.

1. What kind of award show would this be if JLawr didn't trip in the first half hour? 
Answer: a bad one

2. I ship Emma + Joseph forever. 
Bye Ron.

3.  Lupita Nyong'o is an incredibly graceful and flawless human being.
 Dear Pharrell's Hat: I want my lipbalm back. Love, L

4. The award for best speech is tied between Jared
 (minute in a half, covered  all major world problems)  
and Lupita 
("No matter where you're from, your dreams are valid.")

 5. Serious question: do Australians have special bras with pockets inside? 
Must investigate.

6."-it's been raining. We're fine. Thank you for your prayers."
 -Ellen nailing LA

7. Can someone order me a pizza or I can just share with Brad Pitt that'll work too

8. If I just jump on a trampoline for twenty minutes, then fall off, is it the same as seeing Gravity?

9. I SURVIVED THE ELLEN INDUCED TWITTER CRASH OF 2014
her selfie game is too strong
 
10. Ellen. ELlen. ELLen. ELLEn. ELLEN. 


  I'm going to start practicing my "-and the Oscar goes too.." 

just in case

xx,
Justina

 


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.