3.14.2013

Teen Vogue's It Girls Night In




(swag bags c/o teen vogue )

 This is exciting

Tonight, Friday, March 15th, I will be taking part in something really fabulous.

I mean, more fabulous than life in general.

I'm hosting a Teen Vogue It Girls Night In, in celebration of Teen Vogues 10th Anniversary! 
How brilliant is that? Very.

Here's the even better bit.er bit: thanks to this ahmahze thing we've got called the internet,
 you're invited too!

Starting at 6pm PST, follow me on twitter (@bentpieceofwire), instagram (abentpieceofwire), and tumblr to join the party!

To see and be part of all the fun moments from my party, check out the hashtag (on all platforms) #JustinaTVIGNI. To see all the moments from everyones party (theres a 149 other ones happening across the US!) follow #TV10NightIn 

Make sure to keep updating, there will be Q+A's with my fellow it girls, interactive moments, and more! 

 annnnnd the reader I feel is getting most involved will get a special thank you gift, 
just from me.

Can't wait to see you!

xx,
Justina

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!! :D I would love to participate in the party but here will be at 2am! :( I hope I don't fall asleep!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO excited that you are hosting, and creating an interactive environment for your party!!

    xoxo
    Teen Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are THRILLED that you are one of our It Girls celebrating! Keep up the good work and we can't wait to track your party and all of the amazing interactivity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so do we reblog and retweet your posts then? I'll try to stay tuned into the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous.

    Check out my fashion blog at onethousandwordstogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous.
    I read ".Who's that girl?." and now I know that I'm awesome. :) Thanks. xd

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.