12.23.2012

On The Forth Day Of Christmas....




And I bet Cambria is surprised, because she won the leggings! Woo.

But don't despair, the best is here.

My fourth and final prize is.....

 well, I'm not telling you that, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?

You'll get a package/envelope/ ice cream carton (not giving anything away) with a surprise special from me.

Suspense initiated. Again.

You want it.

The rules (like you don't know them by now.):

1. Follow A Bent Piece Of Wire via GFC.

2. Comment with your email + the best Christmas/Hanukkah/ Insert Your Preferred Winter Holiday Here gift you've ever gotten.

Ho-ho-ho, last call for presents!

xx,
Justina

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Physical object? My camera :)
    Actual favorite gift? Trip to morocco for two weeks last Christmas! <3

    xx
    Lydia

    lololydia111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. henaabbas@hotmail.com

    well we don't celebrate christmas but we celebrated our 5 year anniversary last week and my husband surprised my with diamond earrings.. I think that wins as the best gift of all gifts :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.