|Boots: Miss Roberta|Camera:Polaroid|Magazine: Er...Lula. Duh.|
|Lip Pencil: Urban Decay| Case: Marc By Marc Jacobs| Shoes: Doc Martens|
ooh, and that.
Three days before Christmas seemed like a logical time to post a Christmas wishlist. So here goes.
1. I am a boot hoarder, and thus it follows that I always want a new pair of boots. And really, even if you aren't a boot hoarder (and you know in your deepest heart you are) why wouldn't you want these?
"Those boots aren't really super cute and perfect." says no one ever.
2. There is not a single filter anywhere that can bring the same air of nostalgia and awesomeness to a picture that a polaroid photograph has in its simple self. Plus, this camera is just really cool looking, and you all know about my cool-looking-stuff habit.
3. This magazine is just so intensely beautiful. I can't even explain to you, except telling you that I was reading it, and halfway in, two hours had passed and I hadn't moved.
4. Ok, this is brilliant. It's a lipstick, in a pencil. and it is SO SO SO bright. Magically bright.
5. I don't even own an iphone.
6. I know, I know. I just bought a pair, I don't need another pair, etc, etc, But be logical: They're pretty.
Give me one, and you get cookies.
Not Santa's though.
Give me it all and I'll love you forever.