12.21.2012

The world is ending. again.



 Chloe always relates to me.

12/21/12

So today the world is scheduled to end, for, what...the the third time this year?

But I guess this is for reals.

So whilst everyone else dashes out buying water and duct tape, this is exactly what I will be doing.
Being super fabulous and fanning my self with cash that is soon to be useless because a giant comet is going to hit our planet and the zombies are going to attack and our entire civilization is going to collapse inwards on itself. 

Or something. 

If there is no wifi on Saturday,
 know that I love you all and that 
whatever is left of my wardrobe is yours.

xx,
Justina




follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.