6.23.2012

It's all just like ugh, and my bag is RED.



Hellooooo loves. Sorry I've been AWOL and also MIA, this entire week has been TRAGIC. I was holed up like a fox (not the fantastic kind, no Roald Dahl influence here.) in my room working on my 4-H record book. (I got my gold star! YIPPEE.) THEN I had all sorts of other stuff to do, involving spaghetti and boys who don't know their mothers schedule. it was all just UGH. ANYWHO. I missed y'all! Isn't that weird? It's weird. So I thought as a treat for being lovely and not deserting me even though I deserted you, I'd put up an outfit post. (BWAHAHAHAHAHA)




( #TeenVogue ring: oasap.com Jeans: Rock & Republic Bag: Vintaaaage T-shirt: Old Navy Sunglasses: Forever 21 Shoes: They're European)

I seriously love this bag. My mum gave it to me  (I think she's attempting to infiltrate my closet) isn't is CAH-UUUTE? And it's very red, which makes me happy. I'm just thinking, this is basically the ORIGINAL candy-colored plastic bag. It's so old, it's IN. THat's about a bakillion times better than being new and in. You can't really see it, but I'm wearing the is ah-dorable ring I got from Oasap. It has ears. You know that's amazing.

Are you having any ughhhhhh moments lately??


xx,
J

13 comments:

  1. very nice look!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is awesome!
    I love your red bag, cute photos :D

    btw, I am hosting a dress giveaway on my blog & I invite you to enter it :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look, less is more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, darling you´re very cute! Love your hair!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag too <3


    http://themidnightcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing bag! I love the fact that you got it from your mom!!! And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely bag :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow like your jeans <3<3




    http://thebrunettecocktail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! you are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soo cute! Love all your poses in all your photos.
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah your outfit is so lovely, such a cute fun look:)XX

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.