2.09.2012

It's Fashion Week Gorgeous!


It's starting! Our favorite week of the year: New York Fashion Week. May the shoes begin to fly.

What shows are you looking forward to? I'm not in New York, but I do have a fully charged laptop ready to take on a week full of live streaming shows. My Schedule (all times are EST):


Friday, February 10

Jason Wu - 1 PM 
 Nicole Miller - 6 pm
Charlotte Ronson - 7 pm


Saturday, February 11th

7:30- L.A.M.B

Sunday, February 12th

Derek Lam - 12 pm
Diane Von Furstenburg - 4pm 

Monday, February 13th

BETSEY JOHNSON (Yippee!!!!) 6 pm

Tuesday, February 14th

Vera Wang - 11am

Wednesday, February 15th

Nanette Lepore - 11am

Anna Sui - 6pm

Thursday, February 16th

Nix. Nada. Nothing.




I will post the link to the live stream of all of the day's shows each morning.  Want to watch with me? Cue up the show, then jump  on twitter, and write me a tweet, including hashtag #APOWNYFW!  I love having company :) 


So are you ready?
 


  xx,
Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.