7.29.2015

get your friends out








 all photos and video taken with FUJIFILM X30 + FUJIFILM INSTAX

I'M BACK. I know I went dark for the last week, but it wasn't on purpose and you should be following me on instagram anyway. It's time. I was fully participating in the other side of my Hannah Montana deal, the part where I am 4-H Barbie. Our State Leadership Conference this summer was the culmination of 14 months of serving as a 2014-15 California 4-H State Ambassador, an adventure that not only brought the absolutely weirdest people ever into my life *cough* sallielylecolton *cough* but took me even deeper down the 4-H rabbit hole than I already was. As an Ambassador, I worked with my team to plan the conference, so that's what I've been doing. I also got to go to Disneyland, but if you missed the snapchats, you missed it, and there's nothing we can do (until I go again and remember my camera). I also had to wear the exact same outfit every day so there's no sartorial value at all.

The best thing about this week was that absolutely every single one of my insanely incredible friends was there. Over the last couple of months, I've had some deep thoughts about how important the people you surround yourself with are, and also realized that I've done a pretty decent job. I mean, they can't dance at all, but my humans are pretty great people. Plus, they usually have snacks on them.

I would like to put it out there that I am a terrible secret keeper because I usually am too excited to keep my mouth shut BUT in the next month, some REALLY BIG STUFF is happening, and you don't want to miss it. Stick around, bring your friends. We're about to go waaaay out there. 


Also, if your friends read this blog, they'll have one up on mine, who will probably never see this post ever and therefore never know that I say nice things about them to strangers. 





x J

ps. #ca4hsa15 (YOU'RE WELCOME)


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I think you want to hear: yeah, you're a really nice person! And your friends sound/look really cool :)

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dreamy style of these photos & your friends' energy ! epitome of summer !!

    ☽ ✦ www.chandra-hall.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.