in the praise of hair
This is just a post for me to spill out a bunch of random thoughts I've been thinking.
1. This is my new favorite hairstyle. I don't know why, but it is.
I have sO MUCH HAIR. I feel like it has honestly doubled, and there was already quite a bit of it. I've only been back at school only one day and already managed to snag it on the back of my desk seat four times. Four. TIMES. My Italian professor thinks it's hilarious. She also thinks my attempts at speaking Italian are hilarious, but that's a story for another time.
2. We've almost made it through a whole month of 2015! YAY US. Someone get a cake.
3. I know I haven't done any outfit posts yet and am a Shame To The Fashion Blogging Nation, but IN MY DEFENSE all I have worn lately is stripes and Dr. Martens, and I'm not in denial about how boring that'll get after a while. I'll make it up in February, promise. Just like you can make up for all the times you've already "forgotten" your new years resolutions. I see you.
4. Lately, I've been getting a lot of emails from you guys and I LOVE it. I love hearing about where you're from, and your prom dress options, and seeing pictures of your pets. Y'all are a pretty legit squad. Except you with the teacup Chihuahua - that's not a real dog.
5. There are so many great things happening that I can't tell you about yet. If it ever seems like I'm half-arsing it, just know that the other half is involved in some cool CIA-level secret stuff.
follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin