4.25.2014

If it's good enough for you, it's godunov for me

shoes: c.o. bc footwear//shirt: vintage//jeans c.o. miamasvin//necklace: forever21

Prime example of finding inspiration in the absolute strangest of places.

This particular outfit was inspired by my new friend Tyler-From-Iowa.

Yes, that is definitely his name.

 We were having a very serious conversation on casual plaid vs. fancy plaid, 
this is not a joke son
when I realized I didn't ACTUALLY own any plaid shirts.
 Mostly because I always thought I was probably allergic to them.

But, I will always try something once,
 so I packed myself off to my very favorite thrift store, 
and went straight to the source: vintage menswear. 

THIS SHIRT IS FANTASTIC

let us take a moment to bless the tiny man who donated it

It is soft, and warm, and looks like pyjamas but is an actual shirt.
 Full points.

Paired with my gorgeous B.C. Footwear boots and fave burgundy jeans, 
this is about as farmer-ish (Iowa-ish?) as I get.

It is also, incidentially, 
the only time I will get near the chicken coop.

Do: wear vintage plaid.
Do not: approach the birds. 

xx,
Justina
follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. lovely photo and outfit!such a nice color combination of reds and blues.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.