3.19.2013

Welcome to The Photobooth


(photo taken by my snazzy new macbook that actually works this time around)

 Eyeliner is bang on in this one.


Ok, you guys know what I look like. 
A little too well, probably. 
But I have NO idea what you look like! 
This is silly, because you are a huge part of my life. 
I probably spend more time talking to you than I do people I see every day. 

So here's how I'm going to fix that:

Send me a photobooth selfie of yourself.
Grab your camera and go crahaaaaazy.

I wanna see you in your element. 
Pull out your favorite sweater, your pinkest lipstick, or your dog. 
Better yet, put the sweater and the lipstick on the dog.

Actually, no, don't do that, my dog is glaring at me. 

Once you have the photo, email it to me with your name, age, where you're from, and one line about yourself. In say...a week, I'll put the best up in a post here.

Time to be internet face-mous. 

That was really bad.

xx,
Justina


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. your link isn't working for me :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I accidentally had to send you two emails. What a fun contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is an amazing idea! I have some wonderfully.......interesting selfles chilling on my laptop, I'll be sure to send one over now xx

    a thousand million words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it O_O sending mine in soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. elephants and emeraldsMarch 21, 2013 at 7:36 PM

    Justina, what a beautiful idea! I'll be sure to send one! I was thinking aboout something you can do with the rest of the pictures though. You can either 1.) make a collage on a wall in your room of all your readers pictures. 2.) create a scrapbook!
    hope this gave you some consideration, thanks! love your blog!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea and your blog! I hope you lost some more later!!

    Sarah
    Www.leakingsharpies.blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.