3.23.2013

Here Comes The Ice Cream Girl









 #teenvogue 
jumper: c/o sugarhill boutique|shoes: c/o lulu*s | sunnies c/o zerouv




All ice cream trucks should play "Ice Ice Baby".

I love ice cream.

I've never had a sundae.

I have had cherries though, so that counts, right?

This jumper is amazing. 

It's soft, lightweight, and has the worlds most beloved food product on the front. 
Also, a collar. Which just makes everything better.

I know, again with everyones favorite pair of shoes, but you know what
they're awesome, so I will wear them.

SUNNIESSUNNIESSUNNIES WOO

Today, someone asked me why I say "sunnies" instead of "sunglasses".
Heres the answer: it's more fun to say.

So there.

I've been having a wonderful time reading and looking at y'alls Photobooth entries, 
keep 'em coming.
Now I've got to go steal Nusardels Nutella ice cream.

Stay chilly.

hehehehehehe

xx,
Justina








follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The sweater is crazy cute and the shoes are just lovely! And that jumping picture is just amazing =D
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sunnies and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those same exact sunnies, and yes I say sunnies instead of sunglasses too!!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Your hair looks so cute, going to practice this on myself like right now.
    And girl, go get yourself a chocolate fudge sundae, you're missing out ;)
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fresh and nice as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit and your hair! You are just rockin it!
    www.girlygirlfashionable11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit and your hair. You are just rockin it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your floating pictures are cool! lol :)your hair is really cute too
    -Illyana
    doublepierceme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.