2.25.2013

On The Oscars aka The Televised Adele Concert


http://25.media.tumblr.com/25addee3caae04ffedfbbf99e55503b7/tumblr_mirelwXvNA1rswfk2o3_250.gif


I feel like the entire night was nothing but a progression to, then a regression from, Adele.

She really is the Queen Of Everything Worth Being Queen Of.
Oh, and Jennifer tripped. That was exciting.

I like Charlize's new hair. 

But that's it.

This show was a disaster.
Someone, anyone, should have called Tina + Amy right after Seth's opening number.
 .
I'm going to be traumatized by his "boob song" for LIFE.

sigh

I haven't even SEEN Argo.

xx,
Justina


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. The Oscar's was kind of a disaster this year. (Not the nomination/awards, but the hosts and so forth) And those sock puppets reenacting "Flight" ... *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah so many mixed opinions for me about the Oscars, but I though the Les Mis and Adele performance were amazing! I actually have seen Argo and it was great! I really thought Lincoln could have taken the award home but oh well. But yes ADELE IS A STAR

    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoyed the oscars myself. i guess mostly enjoying that i agreed with the people who won oscars. i missed the first 20min though. pretty much i enjoyed seeing the outfits and awards AND DANIEL RADCLIFFE <3 lol ;)
    -Illyana
    doublepierceme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.