1.28.2013

The Bench That Time Forgot with Lulus






 dress: Sugar Maple Chartreuse Jacquard c/o Lulus.com|shoes:Mojo Moxy Mayfair Mint c/o Lulus.com

This bench has been outside my house as long as I can remember.
I know we painted it at some point, but years and years of rain
and sunshine are definitely beginning to show their toll. and behind it, you can see our bush. I don't know what kind of bush it is, but you can see the decorations from several holidays. There's Christmas lights from..well, Christmas, and spiderwebs from Halloween...It's festive, ok?

anyway

I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it. 
love at first sight people
 The cut of the dress is stunning, and really well put together.
Its made of this gorgeous heavy fabric that swishes like a dream. SWISHY SWISHY. 
We already talked about the shoes. Leather, strappy, mint.  
Basically solid gold.

also, I apologise for making the same face in every photo where you can see my face 
except for the one where I'm not.



Pitch Perfect is my movie right now. Fat Amy is basically me.

Off to do some horizontal running.

xx,
Justina






follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. WOW stunning dress, you look so lovely :)
    Have a wonderful day Justina! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is incredibly lovely. Your poses are the cutest. Who takes your photos or do you have a tripod? And, the bush is fantastically festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is absolutly gorgeous and so is the color of your bench! oh and love the shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so adorable in this dress! Absolutely love the outfit and the whole shoot in general! So cute!
    x

    www.kateyesstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so cute! It looks great on you :) I love the last pose you did haha
    I found you through Teen Vogue's February edition! I just wanted to say Congrats! That must have been so exciting!!!
    I was wondering if you could maybe check out my blog? Even give a little bit of pointers if you have the time? I just started out :$
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.