1.27.2013

Send Me To Hollywood!


 *sung to the tune of the Sesame Street song*

Can you tellllll me how to get, how to get to Hollywood?????????????

so here's the sitch: (gosh I love Kim Possible)

Madeline and I are trying to raise funds for a magical Hollywood adventure, and we need your help. 


Check out this page, click on one of those fun buttons, and spread the word to the furthest corners of your facebook!

Thaaaaaaaaaannnnnnkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuu.
 
Let's get this adventure on the road!

xx,
Justina




follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.