1.14.2013

Notes From The Golden Globes.






These are the things that went through my mind while watching the Golden Globes last night.
In no particular order.

1. Lucy Liu would make an epic Disney princess.

2. I want to be Jennifer Lawrence. Forever.

3. Tina Fey + Amy Poehler are probably the funniest thing alive.

4. LOL at Taylor thinking she could win a category Adele was in.

5. ADELE IS BACK.

6. Jonah Hill + Megan Fox could totally happen and it would be awesome.

7. Me after Jodie Fosters speech: "............"

6. Laura Brown is writing the best Golden Globe tweets.

7.  Whilst pronouncing Les Miserables, everyone is French.

8. "Everyones getting loose now that we're all losers" - Tina Fey

9. Gosh thats a lot of people trying to stand on that tiny stage.

10. The Golden Globes are actually my favorite award show.




 Now can someone PLEASE explain to me
 HOW anything could beat Downton Abbey?

xx,
Justina



follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Sadly, Downton Abbey isn't an American TV show so it wouldn't be up for a Golden Globe (at least that's the only acceptable reason I can think of). It's a fantastic show too!!! :D

    www.ee2be.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored Tina and Amy! Such funny ladies; especially when together.

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not even get me started on Downton Abbey's loss. Sucks.
    I cannot pronounce Les Miserables, so I have taken to calling it "that film about the French revolution with lots of singing and Anne Hathaway"

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you should take a picture in a man repelling outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! God bless you, sweets! Laura B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I agree, Lucy Liu is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the florals on Lucy's dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha! I agree with everyone one of those comments : )

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.