These are the things that went through my mind while watching the Golden Globes last night.
In no particular order.
1. Lucy Liu would make an epic Disney princess.
2. I want to be Jennifer Lawrence. Forever.
3. Tina Fey + Amy Poehler are probably the funniest thing alive.
4. LOL at Taylor thinking she could win a category Adele was in.
5. ADELE IS BACK.
6. Jonah Hill + Megan Fox could totally happen and it would be awesome.
7. Me after Jodie Fosters speech: "............"
6. Laura Brown is writing the best Golden Globe tweets.
7. Whilst pronouncing Les Miserables, everyone is French.
8. "Everyones getting loose now that we're all losers" - Tina Fey
9. Gosh thats a lot of people trying to stand on that tiny stage.
10. The Golden Globes are actually my favorite award show.
Now can someone PLEASE explain to me
HOW anything could beat Downton Abbey?
follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin