1.15.2013

Blanket Queen


So I was challenged by one of you who shall remain unnamed (because you were on anonymous) to "take a serious photo, gosh."

WELL I NEVER.

Are you accusing me of not taking serious photos?

pfft.

I'm always serious.

But I accepted your challenge.

I found my camera

and here is your photo.

The fact that I have a blanket on my head is irrelevant, 
because that is a perfectly normal thing to have happening if you blanket is as pretty as mine.

Which it probably isn't so there.

xx,
Justina




 
follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. beautiful photo xx
    (doesn't everyone wear blankets on their heads?)

    a thousand million words

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so Pretty. Fact.
    People who don't wear blankets on their heads are the weird ones.

    http://askthe-moon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genuinly so beautiful, your cheeks are naturally blush awwwwhttp://dottedblazer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you're such a pretty thing!
    xx Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.