Everyone and their 81 year old supermodel grandmother is posting season wishlists. All of these people apparently live in places that actually have seasons. Here in California, we don't have seasons, we just have different degrees of heat and sunlight. therefore, a "Fall wishlist" is irrelevant, so I just made a list of pretty things I want.
1. As you all know, I am obsessed with the British, and this extends to filling my closet with as many pieces of clothing bearing their flag as is possible without the government sniffing out the fact that I am secretly a MI5 agent who is just undercover as a teenage girl.
(Obviously, when I start writing in italics I'm going into dream mode.)
2. Like I said, sunlight. My sunglasses collection is getting a touch on the ridiculous side, even for me.
3. Flowers are a wonderful thing that no one has nearly enough of, except the Swedish. (And the Dutch. Tulips woo!) Which is coincidental, because the company that makes this tank is Swedish. And because it is always warm here, I can wear this all the way through next June.
4. There is really no legitimate reason I don't have a Cambridge Satchel yet except for the fact that every time I ask my bank account for money to buy one with, it says "Hahahahahahaha. You must be having a laugh. Oh wait you're serious?" But I will get one. I need something to carry my bottles of glitter- er, books and such in.
5. Recently I have been hoarding stud earrings. These are actually the only thing on this list I already own. I like how they give a little finishing touch to any outfit. I'm planning on getting a second piercing just to showcase how creative I can get pairing earrings when I can only find one out of a set.
6. THESE WILL BE MINE. I don't care what I have to do. I have wanted a pair ever since I was twelve, and have just now grown tall enough that they won't cut off my leg in the middle. They're such powerful shoes, and bring an awesome attitude to basically everything.
And in case anyone was wondering, my birthday is next month *cought* not so subtle hint *cough*
Do you have seasons where you live?
no wait don't tell me I'm already jelly.
Do you have any of these things/are you ok with me stealing them out of your closet?
follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin