11.04.2011

Went off for a ramble...



Bonjour Mon Cherie's....

I am not good at this whole "being a reliable blogger" thing. But obviously y'all don't care..and I say that with utmost love for you :) I went off for a ramble in the woods. But now I am back, and ready to take on winter, and all the ugly snow parkas that come with it. Let me show you the little inspiration collection I put togetherness.. I used it as a map out of the woods ;)




So thats it..the stuff that has been inspiring me. I've got a bunch off stuff planned, so beware. :D 


Until Whenever,
Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.