3.22.2011

My Bad :(

Bonjour Mon Cheries,

At one point in their life, everyone has to apologize, whether it is for borrowing, and effectively trashing their mothers Chanel pumps, or for drawing the names of prominent fashion designers in chalk all over their walls (which I may or may not have done).  Now it is my turn. I haven't posted in over two weeks. I'm sorry.  :( Sorry, sorry, sorry. Please understand, It wasn't for lack of LAHVE for you dahlinks, I came down with a HORRIBLE case of "Spacius Casius". I have a bit of a terminal case.
I promise I will soon be back on track. And never forget, I LURRRRRRVVVVE you my little Pally-Wally's :D


Until Whenever,


Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.