9.19.2014

september tunes


probably no one noticed that I didn't do one of these last month right

oh

This months playlist has no flow whatsoever, 
and I quite like it.
 Each of the songs comes with such a different energy and ~eMoTioN~

Here's some various thoughts I had while choosing songs:

*"Don't" is what happens when you have Ed Sheeran sing a song 
written by Taylor Swift (probably) and audio directed by Pharell (probably). 

*Mac Miller + Hoodie Allen = cool older brother rap. 

*Sam Smith needs to go on tour with Adele. Please. Take my money.

*I WANT A HOUSE IN BUDAPEST GEORGE EZRA

*How good is B.o.B.? So good. 
(why does no one ever talk about B.o.B??)

*And in their off time, ONEREPUBLIC are definitely pyros. Good song though. 

* I have no idea who they are but I like this song. Good call Pandora. 
(Vance Joy)


Basically it all comes down to avoiding songs with Ariana Grande
which is basically impossible.

x 
Justina

 ps. make sure you're following me on Bloglovin', just incase GFC has another spaz attack.

pps. I HAVE A WIKIPEDIA PAGE. STAY CALM. FREAK OUT. I DID.






follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. love that vance joy song!! also funky new header i like justinaaaaaa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your playlist posts! haven't really hears a lot of these songs, but I've been listening to way too much lorde lately so that's probably why :S
    <3 katie
    luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very inspirational, and a great writer. I feel that you voice speaks to so many people. Congrats on the Wikipedia page, it's so cool! Also, thanks for the blog visit recently and Of course I will follow you on Bloglovin.

    Cheers!
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.