10.03.2017

spooking season












overalls: modcloth

The only thing better than the start of spooking season? Blue corduroy overalls.

A slight breeze rustled through the evergreen trees in my suburb, and like that, it was fall. That's really the only indicator we get here. It was enough for me to reach for my brand new overalls from Modcloth and hit the old 'patch. When I was a kid, I used to ferret around for the biggest possible pumpkin my little stick arms could carry. Now, I just look for something cute and sufficiently spooky.

Speaking of childhood: corduroyyyyyy. These overalls are so satisfyingly textured. I'm constantly running my hands down them. Plus they're this deep navy blue color that makes them a bit fancier than my standard get-up. Even more enticingly, they just feel like fall. Or at least, what I imagine ~fall~ to feel like. They were part of my latest Modcloth raid - wait until y'all see the velvet dress.

We spent this evening wandering through one of the biggest corn mazes in California with a very confusing map, our suspiciously cheerful friends, and a rustling in the stalks that Jordan said was a mouse..

..but I'm pretty sure it was just a very small ghost.

x Justina

ps. I need ideas for a Halloween costume!! Any suggestions?

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. My best friend and I are being Cher and Dionne from Clueless for Halloween! Can't wait to see what you come up with xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.