3.27.2017

fits like a glove










jacket: vintage
dress: tobi 'joleen' dress
shoes: converse
backpack: sunny dushanka

The older you get, the more and more "short and tight but also fancy" becomes this bizarre expectation forced upon your wardrobe. I've managed to avoid it thus far mainly by never leaving my house. I'm also fairly tall and have all of the curves of a highway in the desert, so finding a dress that fits is also a v difficult undertaking.  As you can tell, I have a well articulated excuse for every situation. But I decided it needed to happen, because I am only scared of rational things, like deep water and spiders, and will not be intimidated by a dress. At least not one this small.

You know in a sitcom, where the main character does something they were scared of, and the happy music plays, and they say something along the lines of "that wasn't that bad"? That was me, once I got accustomed to the breeze. This dress is super comfy, and not too much of a ~night out~ look for me to rock on my weekly trip to IKEA.

Speaking of IKEA: settle this for me, guys. Is it "I-KEY-UH" or "E-KAY-UH"?

Loser has to buy me another pillow for my fort,
so I'm heavily invested.

xx Justina


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. In Spanish we say E-KE-AH which sounds more or less like E-KEY-AH but since it's Swedish I don't know haha. I'm curious now too! What I do when I like a tight and short dress is pairing it with a baggy jacket like the denim jacket you are wearing or maybe a vest.

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fashion is all over the world everyone looks for stylish and more fashionable every day. Even every day new ideas, concepts in the fashion world arise thus give rise of the fashion stores saysal. The fashion is not the word today it is life and it is because the fashion lovers are more confident today and even every day.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.