4.03.2015

L.A. LOVE | Kids Choice Awards 2015







all photos and video shot using FUJIFILM X30 

I just did that thing that you do after a trip where it sounds like you're sighing but you're actually just exhaling all of your pressure and excitement and whatever airplane air was still stuck in your lungs. You know what I mean. The last five days have been crazy. Crazy fun, crazy busy, crazy eye-opening, and crazy crazy. I can't wait for you guys to see all the things this last week has set in motion. It's going to be awesome. BUT FIRST -

LEMME TALK ABOUT THE KIDS CHOICE AWARDS. It was so weird to pack up and head there knowing that this was my SECOND one. I felt like an old hat. A glitzy, selfie taking old hat, but an old hat all the same. I wore a fire Element Eden dress and my beloved Moheda Toffeln clogs, and it was the perfect outfit for a day that had even the most weather hardened natives dripping. I got to see some old friends, make some new ones, photobomb 5SOS, talk to Iggy, compare accents with the Janoskians, selfie with Kevin James. You know, the usual. HAHAHAH we both know I was freaking out. I documented everything for HuffPost Teen, and you can click here to see the whole shebang.

Besides not getting slimed, there was something else on my to-do list for this particular trip: visiting Suburban Riot. The name might not be familiar to you just yet, but I'd be willing to bet money one of their products is:  kale sweatshirt. That's right. The one Beyonce wore in the 7/11 video. Mhmm. They were nice enough to invite me to visit, so I swung by to pick up some snazzy pieces for future outfits. Dance skills not included.

But lets be honest, none of you want to see me dance any more than you've already had to.

x J





follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This looks like it would have been so much fun! And it's okay - I can't dance, either! :)

    The Indigo Moods


    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH! That's so freakin awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed. Congrats, girly! You're totally going far.
    http://adornedinarmor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! SO happy for you! That must have been an incredible experience. You seriously rock.

    outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.