sweater c.o. element eden
jeans c.o. dstld
sneakers : vans
umbrella : ikea
if you try and take outfit photos in the rain, no matter how fly your outfit is, two things will happen:
1. 9/10 photos will be blurry and rainspotted.
2. You will inevitably get splashed with a puddle.
This sweater is perfect. Not only does it totally fall into that "lightweight but cuddly" category, but it perfectly channels the borderline spookiness of it's namesake state, Louisiana. If you've seen AHS: Coven, you know that Nawlins is where the witches ah.
BUT BACK ON POINT. I have a lot I want to talk about so lets roll in:
1| Black Friday was really scary. There are CRAZY people out there folks. I didn't even try to shop, but I work in the mall, so it simply couldn't be avoided. I just sort of...slipped into the Vans store. I swear. Next thing I know, I'm on the ground floor with a bag and a pair of leopard print sneakers. I haven't taken them off yet. They're so flat, it's insane.
2| How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Did you eat loads? I sat at the table an extra hour because I couldn't move. (But don't tell my mum, she thought it was because I was enjoying her pie.)
3| IT'S DECEMBER. How insane is that? December is busiest month of the year, both in "real life" and here. If you're new, here's a quick rundown of all the fun stuff:
- Four Sundays of December - every Sunday of December I host a week-long giveaway. YAY PRESENTS.
- A Bent Piece Of Wire Awards - Starting Friday, you can send in your nominations for the best of this year, from models to magazines.
- SO MANY OUTFIT POSTS. Christmas parties, gift exchanges, New Years!! This is the month of the many outfit swaps.
- *Really Big Top Secret News* I can't tell you about this yet.
Time to bust out the cookies and Christmas lights - it's about to get real jolly up in here.
follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin