3.26.2014

BIG ANNOUNCENT//sparkles and slime


Displaying image.jpeg
Once again, Dylan O'Brien is displaying my emotions for me.

I'm sitting here reading my posts from past years of Nickelodeon award shows
 and alternately laughing my head off/wondering if I've peaked.

I suppose I'll figure it out Saturday...
ON THE ORANGE CARPET.

That's right, 
your favorite award show commentator is headed for the carpet itself.
 I'm going to be bringing a splash of sparkle to the slimiest of  shows.

And I'm very excited.

Both about going and that line, which was definitely a 10 pointer.

I'll be on the carpet for HuffPost Teen, 
so expect some serious laughs,
 very important questions about selfies, 
and the occasional dance break.

Disclaimer: If anyone throws slime at me,
I'm going to throw my shoe at them.

xx,
Justina

PS. make sure you're following me on instagram + twitter or you're going to miss all the fun

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. wow amazing, congrats and have fun!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so big! You're so lucky and I hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! Have a great time :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.