1.07.2014

gurl that plaid



#teenvogue pants: c.o motel rocks | jacket: vintage | boots: c.o dr. martens | sunnies c.o zerouv

man oh man do I love these pants

I am recently discovering my inner Scottish roots. 
Plaid and tartan are my new life patterns.
aye

Plus, these pants make me feel really cool and soft grunge 
and basically a lot more hardcore than my usual.
everybody get out of my way, I've got on badass pants
They've got a killer fit too, so I think they are a 10/10 on the pant scale.
We are making this a thing now.

As usual, any outfit is made 500% better by the addition of docs + cool sunglasses.
it's a fact of life

I look about three inches tall in these photos but that's okay
 because we all make sacrifices for good pants.

xx,
Justina 

ps. 
today is the first day of my last semester
 I can seeee the liiiight 


2 comments:

  1. This is outfit is so nice! Definitely agree that Docs are the icing on the cake for every outfit!

    http://www.tutusaresweeter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.