6.27.2013

Incase You Missed It (a WITWWJ post)








I'm dropping clues like bobby pins.

If you knew how many bobby pins I lose a day.

The clues, in photographic order:

1. Who wants to know where I went?

2. Made a new friend! (*cough* Garret Clayton *cough*)

3. I can be funny sometimes. (Louise Roe thought so)

4. Bling me up, Chelsea!

5. Time flies when you're having your makeup done. (Kelly understood my love of pink.)

6. Accessories on accessories on accessories.

7. I could have fit my entire room in this baby.

8. I spy a very excited Justina...and a pineapple.

9. Clicking clothes on camera. (try it, five times fast.)


Put it all together, and what do you get...?

I don't know, you tell me.

What did you get?

Where in the world was I?

xx,
Justina


f ollow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I'm not all too sure if I'm allowed to guess but OH MY GOD YOU JUST LOOK SO FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.