5.12.2013

It'll be the best night of your life

 




 
 
 dress: vintage|shoes:apostrophe|clutch:c.o alexandra king

<
...or at least that's what I told my friends when I coerced them to ditch the typical prom in favor of In n Out and Ironman 3 with me.

and you know what?

It was awesome.


In n Out is always good (Come to Cali, eat our burgers, you'll never leave.)
Ironman 3 was amazing (I mean...Ironman)

and getting to wear this gorgeous dress I picked up (when I say picked up, I mean I fought this woman with hideous acrylic nails who would. not. give. it. up.) at a local thriftstore.

pro. score.

It was the perfect evening, full of wonderfully random conversations, insane giggling, me explaining how I trip on air, laughing at people who stared at the incredibly well dressed group of teens, and making plans for summer.

 Everything a good prom should be. 

Also, I discovered that you really can blind people with glitter.

fun fact.

xx,
Justina


ps. I'd love to see your prom photos

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. great post :) I love your dresses!
    <3 chloe-anne
    http://prettylildolls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress, I am also a massive iron man fan. It just can't do no wrong!
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I never thought of ditching prom. Even though your idea sounds insane, it does look like you had lots of fun!
    The dress was worth fighting for ;)

    Have a wonderful day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you look so pretty in this style of dress, ditching prom is a much better idea! Also,today is international M.E awareness day, I have a post up trying to raise awareness of such a devastating illness that I unfortunately suffer with. I'm asking you blogger to blogger, woman to woman, to take a few minutes to have a read and help me raise awareness, I would really appreciate it!
    Xxx Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditching prom, sounds like something little spontaneous you would think of! :)
    Love the first picture!

    xoxo

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have to steal this dress from you!
    You looked gorgeous :)

    jamncookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with the bow clutch!

    brightlightsbrightlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.