3.04.2013

We're going to get our eyebrows bleached...



This blurry, shaky, crackly video was very entertaining for me. 
What was lost in clarity was totally made up for in model humor. 
There are lines such as
 "I hate my bellybutton, because the doctor forgot to cut it" 
and 
"We're going to get our eyebrows bleached, so we're all very excited for that."

Definitely worth a watch.

Although, a cameraman wouldn't hurt in future.

xx,
Justina

ps. more outfits coming soon, I've been a complete slob, wearing nothing but leggings and sweaters, but a big moment is coming.

pps. 20 FOLLOWERS UNTIL 500 WHAT

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. wah i want a pair of those sneaker wedge shoes so bad!
    -Illyana
    doublepierceme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.