1.22.2013

GASP HE'S BACK

The Chanel couture collection.

 http://24.media.tumblr.com/dac713faede9328c313c0556d24b93a2/tumblr_mh1ysskQuX1qa4iv8o2_1280.png
I'll admit it, I was starting to doubt Karl.
 
*collective gasp* 
 
It's the ugly truth.
 
But then he forgave me, and brought this beautiful collection to me on Cara Delevingne, with its crazy eye makup I'm still a bit unclear on, and its florals, and its lesbian brides.
(they look a bit like the twins from The Shining, but maybe that's just me.)

It was everything I love about Chanel, the structured whimsy, the harsh imagination. 

Perfect.

To all the people saying Karl should hand over his throne: sit down.


I can't wait for Fashion Week, it's gonna be good.

Can Karl officiate at my wedding?

xx,
Justina

ps. Dior was pretty good too.
follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This collection is SO beautiful!! Love this post :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this collection, although Dior wasn't my favourite...
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection sooo beautiful, and so is the idea behind it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.