2.01.2012

Karlie

I  love Karlie Kloss. I just think she's really pretty, and down to earth. She's also very distinctive. When going through pictures from various Fashion Weeks, I could always pick her out, which, in my mind, classifies her as a super model. I found this interview she did with Vogue Germany, you'll enjoy it. My favorite line? "Glitter is dangerous!!! "







Close-up
Karlie Kloss - Christian Dior: Runway - Paris Fashion Week Spring / Summer 2012

 During Dior Ready-To-Wear S/S 2012


Karlie Kloss - Elie Saab: Runway - Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture S/S 2012

 Elie Saab Haute Couture S/S 2012


You can follow her on twitter @karliekloss and on tumblr.
  

                                                                                  xx,
                                                                                   J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.