12.19.2011

My Feet Are Getting COLD.


This is getting ridiculous. It is FREEZING.  I live in California, this shouldn't be happening. The Palm trees are crying. Either that, 
or it's raining again. Psh. BUT. I have found a solution. Stripy Socks. Or, I mean, you can get polka dotted socks too, or floral, or hearts, or stars or... if that's what you like, but I like STRIPES. Just wanted to share that socks keep you're feet warm, and can actually look really cute if you do them right ;)














                                                        
                                                      This pic is awesome in so many ways...

                                                                           xx,
                                                                  Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.