8.01.2011

Well I never..

Bonjour mon cheries!

So, as y'all know, I was gone for quite a while. During that entire time, I took exactely TWO  pictures of myself. One day, i'll show y'all the other one. As it stands, I only feel like showing you this one :) However, the outfit I was wearing, and the beauty of the picture, inspired me to put it
up for y'all :) 



What I'm wearing: Old Navy tank, Banana Republic skirt (Thrifted) Anthropologie Sandals (Thrifted) and Hank bag (Thrifted) :D
Some big stuff went down while I was away, so some big stuff will be coming down on here :D Go stock up on some chocolate, you're gonna need it :)

Love,
Justina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.