8.21.2011

These Boots Were Made For Stomping....

Bonjour Mon Cheries!

ok, so every blogger worth his/her sparkles is all over trying to find a NEW TREND!!! for this fall. It's insane. People are ripping off each others ideas, posts..It's a lot like a 50 % off all Marc By Marc Jacobs sale on Rodeo Drive. And I stand in the midst of all this with my idea, but everyone is so caught up in prints, and textiles, blah, blah, blah, they aren't looking at me. Poo on them :P Anywho, here is my report: BOOTS. COOL BOOTS. No Uggs. PLEASE. Ugg(lies) are for...Yeargh. Can't even say it. I'm talking cool boots with buckles, straps, weathered leather, the works. Not cowboy boots (Even though mine are pretty fab :P), not snow boots. Check it:





All Saints boots

                                                                                          All Saints boots 

Fiorentini + Baker boots

Fiorentini + Baker boots


>

All Saints boots

All Saints boots 

All Saints boots

All Saints boots


You get the idea. I'm talking german-military style boots. And how, do you ask, would you style these to their full potential?? Skinny jeans and oversize sweater :). The best part about these boots is that they aren't just for play. They will stand up to the elements. So go jump in that pile of leaves. You know you want to.


Until Whenever,
Justina

3 comments:

  1. I can totally see these boots becoming really popular this fall. I especially like the last pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like such boots. They look way too heavy in my opinion but I can imagine that they'd look fierce worn by the right person.

    www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justina! Amazing blog! =D I really like this post. I'm a total sucker for boots - I'm completely obsessed with the first pair.

    I'm following you via google =D I'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow as well?=D

    xoxo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.