6.18.2011

I'm HOME!!

Bonjour Mon Cheries!

I'm home! Camp was oodles of fun! Lots of new fun. But let me tell you, I don't do good living out of a duffle bag. You just can't fit enough clothing for a normal (insane fashion junkie like moi) person in those things. I don't care if my case was so heavy it took two staffers and a chaperone to carry it to my bunk! :) Now that I am back, I have bundles upon backpacks of stuff to share with you guys. It ranges from the color pink, to sunglasses, to miniature Italian islands , to the fact that there are just not enough nail polish colors on the planet. So I'm gonna go scrub the bugspray out of my bloodstream, and you wait here, ok??



                                                           Until Whenever,
                                                   Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.